Our District is collecting Health Kits for the 2017 Holston Annual Conference Hands-On Mission Project. Kits will be collected in the district office and sent to the Ishe Anesu Project for Underprivileged Children in Zimbabwe. (These are different from UMCOR kits). Each kit must contain:
- 2 bars soap
- 2 toothpaste (6.4 oz. or less)
- 2 toothbrushes
- 1 Children's Chewable Tylenol (or any generic Acetaminophen), 80mg/160mg, (30 ct.)
- 1 washcloth
- 1 Delsym 12-hour for children/adults (3 oz. or less)
- 1 Tylenol (or any generic Acetaminophen), 500 mg (24 ct.)
- 1 Benadryl children's liquid (4 oz.) OR adult tabs (24 ct.)
- 1 Aleve (or any generic Naproxen Sodium), 220 mg (24 ct.)
- 1 Listerene, adult OR children's Smart Rinse (250 mL or less)
Please give close attention to the medication dosages, packaging sizes, and quantities. Due to regulations, additional items or items in sizes/quantities not listed cannot be accepted.
$5 per kit should also be included to cover packing and shipping costs.
Drop off your kit in a 2-gallon Ziplock bag in the Fellowship Hall!