13 Things that People Might Not Know About Me: Pastor Chris Black
1. I once finished an entire 25-ounce steak on a dare.
2. I worked at Camp Wesley Woods for three years. I served two years as a counselor and one year as the support staff coordinator.
3. I never put cream or sugar in my coffee before noon.
4. My favorite food when I eat out is always barbeque…especially ribs.
5. I played trumpet and French horn when I was younger and learned to play/repair the pipe organ in college.
6. Dr. Pepper is outright my favorite soda.
7. I played defensive end for the football team my first two years of high school. Then I switched to cross-country running during the last part of high school and all four years of college.
8. I prefer pie to any other type of dessert.
9. I studied history at Tennessee Wesleyan and focused on inter-national naval warfare, the civil rights movement, the 1960s, and the time period between the years 1890 and 1945. I also learned Koine Greek while at TWU.
10. My name is in a 2007 playbill for a performance I was a part of in Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center in New York City.
11. My favorite book of the Bible is Matthew.
12. I always mix lemonade into my sweet tea whenever I can.
13. Farm equipment auctions and tractor shows are some of my favorite events to witness and be a part of.