7 Things that People Might Not Know About Me: Kayla Carico
1. I’m the Director of Student Ministries and also do Communications work.
2. I have a passion for working with youth and young adults. I love helping them find purpose, learn to love and value their gifts, and care for their whole selves—spiritually, mentally, and physically.
3. I began doing ministry work at the age of 16 at Camp Wesley Woods, and l love the outdoors.
4. I studied Visual Art at UT Chattanooga and earned a Master of Divinity at Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC.
5. I dabble in fiber arts: weaving, sewing, needle felting, knitting, etc.
6. My favorite animal is the bear.
7. I’m a giant nerd—I love video games (especially Nintendo ones), I enjoy superhero, sci-fi, and fantasy books and movies, and I regularly play Dungeons and Dragons with friends.