We encourage you to shop locally.
We’ve added this Amazon wish list as an idea or reference list along with the below requests.
Of course, if you wish to shop off of the Amazon list, please feel free to do so. The church will accept Amazon shipments.
We are going to need:
1. Up to 400 NEW coats all sizes/colors.- specific sizes that we find we are in need of closer to the event will be posted later.
2. 200 New, warm blankets- all sizes
3. shoes- sizes not yet known.
4. dish towels- 100 sets
5. hot pads-100 sets
6. can openers- 100
7. lots and lots of socks and underwear- all sizes
8. family games- 100
9. building/craft toys- for all ages. up to 400
10. outdoor/activity toys- for all ages, up to 400
11. books- all reading levels, up to 400
12. dish soap- 100
13. laundry liquid detergent- 100
14. pet toy or treat- 100
15. holiday napkins 50 Thanksgiving and 50 Christmas themed
We will be adding to our wish list and posting a sign up list for families or clusters to come in to help with sorting, packing and distribution.
We are thankful for the Grant money that will be supplying the food for these baskets.
Please let one of the committee members know if you or your small group plans on suppling a large amount of a certain item so we can remove it from the wish list.