Meet our newest employee - Destinee Trent! Destinee is the Children & Family Ministries Assistant and actually started working this past June. She will be helping Erin Webb with all things CFM related, including scheduling childcare for meetings, children’s church, fall/spring/summer camps, Friday Night Live, etc. Please make sure you say hello and welcome her to this new position when you see her around. Destinee is a wonderful addition to the FUMC staff and we are looking forward to working together to enrich and grow this ministry. Here are 10 fun facts about Destinee:
· She was born and raised in Oliver Springs
· She owns her own organizing business called “Simply Put Home”
· She is the mother of THE cutest 2 year old named Turner
· She is on the FUMC Board of Trustees as well as the chairperson for the First Steps Second Chance Sale
· Her husband, Tyler Trent, grew up at FUMC and went through Confirmation in the 6th grade
· She has a Marketing Degree from Tusculum College
· Her birthday is December 25th!
· She is one of the Wedding Directors at FUMC and just helped with her 2nd wedding here in July
· She is the President of the Emory Valley Center Foundation Board
· She LOVES Mexican food!